Saturday, September 29, 2007

Miss U !

Miss U !

Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid,
some feelings are left unexpressed,
but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.



In my life I learned
how 2 love,
2 smile,
2 B happy,
2 B strong,
2 work hard,
2 B honest,
2 B faithful,
2 forgive.
But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...



Am simple BYE make us cry,
A simple JOKE make us laugh,
simple CARE make us fall in love.
I hope my simple SMS make you think of me.
I miss you.


I am in casualty now,
don't say I didn't tell you.
After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU.
Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You


God gave u 2 legs to walk,
2 hands to hold,
2 ears to hear,
2 eyes to see.
But why did he give u only 1 Heart?
Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.



A hug for you means I need you.
A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing yo


The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside
them knowing you can't have them.


My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz
I can’t hold u,
my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz
I’m not with u.



I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh,
but I never new that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry.
Miss you.



There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say:
I Miss U.

No comments: