Sunday, September 30, 2007

True Friends Forever - Inspirational friendship poems


True Friends Forever - Inspirational friendship poems

Written with a pen

Sealed with a kiss

If you are my friend,

Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?

You told me once, but I forgot.

So tell me now and tell me true,

So I can say, I am here for you.

Of all the friends I've ever met,

You're the one I won't forget.

And if I die before you do,

I'll go to Heaven

And wait for you.

DON’T

Don’t care so much for me,

I may get used to it.

Don’t come so near to me,

I may not be able to detach from it.

Don’t put so much faith in me,

I may not be able to handle it.

Don’t touch me the way u do,

I may not be able to get over it.

Don’t become a part of my life,

Coz without u, I won’t be able to live it.

Don’t make me fall for u,

I may not be able to fall out of it.

Don’t come into my life,

If u have to leave one day.

Don’t give me the hope,

That it’s forever u r gonna stay.

Coz love is an emotion

I won’t be able to hide,

When love isn’t reciprocated with love,

It hurts deep down inside.

Don’t start something

That I won’t be able to end.

Don’t make me believe

That u can be more than a friend.

Coz at the end of it all,

I don’t wanna hear u say,

That,” I’m sorry,”

“ but I never felt the same way!”




No comments: