Tuesday, October 9, 2007

FRIENDSHIP SmS

FRIENDSHIP SmS

Friends like you are rare indeed
they shine just like a star
and words alone can hardly say,
how wonderful and special you are

With you beside my friend
I have seen my world becoming
a beautiful place....My dreams
turning into reality

It takes time to build a castle,
It takes longer to make a friend
Happy Friendship Day to a friend
where friendship is more precious
than the richest castle

Friendship is never an accident...
it is something one has to nurture
over the years. I hope every year
our friendship becomes stronger

A true friend is not like the RAIN which pours and goes away. A true friend is like the Air. Sometimes silent but always around you.

THERE IS NO PLACE OF SORRY & THANKS
BECAUSE THESE WORDS WE MAY SAY 2 STRANGERS NOT 2 "FRIEND"

Stars are far , Sun is hot, Moon is cold,Oceans are Deep, Thats y The God Give me a Cute Friend Like U which Stay 4ever with me,& I called to others this is my little Univers.

I hear there is no space 4 sorry
in friendship but is necessary 2
say this b'cos it realise your
faith in your friend .

FRIENDSHIP is a network
tht needs:
no recharge!
no roaming!
no validity!
no activation!
no signal problems!
juz dont switchoff ur HEART.!

Making a 1000 friends
Is not greatness?
The geatness is 2 make a
Friend WO will stand by u wen
a 1000 R against u

Every morning when
I open my eyes
I pray to God that
everyone should
have a friend like u
Why should only I suffer!

If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !

Hearts could only luv for a while, feet cud only walk for a mile, clothes won't forever be in style but having u as my friend is forever worthwhile

No sweet thought to forward, no cute graphics to send, just a..caring heart saying....Take Care always my dear friend.

No comments: