Monday, October 15, 2007

I AM AND SHALL ALWAYS BE....

Do you understand what it is like
To see and shape the courses
Of the stars? To see them in
Your eyes and your smile?
Without your love to guide my soul,
I could not be half the what I
Should.....must be!
We are one in soul and mind. I
Find it amusing that somewhere,
Deep inside me, I always knew;
But, that I never could speak of it--
Least of all....to you.
But you were patient with me.
You waited until the time was right;
Yet, in the interim, stalking my
Uncertain heart with sweet,
Relentless persistence.
Now, I do not have to wait for 'someday'.
Our love is now - it is my total reality -
We need never look back to the empty yesterdays;
There is only endless tomorrow.
We are each other's best and true destiny;
Eternal and constant as the stars we sail!
"I am, and shall always be, yours!

No comments: