Saturday, October 27, 2007

(You'll Always Have) My Love

(You'll Always Have) My Love
Everything has passed now
It’s all in the past
I guess along I knew deep down
That it would never last
Maybe I’ll laugh about someday
Someday far away
But until that day
I’ll just sit alone and wait

I’m slowly starting to realize
That everything you said were lies
Every tear I cried for you
Every pain, you had no clue
You held me and told me you loved me
I was so happy
But it turns out that you never meant it
And you never wanted me

Stupid of me to think that you ever did
Fooled myself into happiness, who was I trynna kid?
Now I’ll rid myself of these memories
Pass it all off as another of life’s games
Close my eyes and begin to cry
And try to deal with this pain

And all the songs I wrote for you
Things I said and gifts I gave too
And all along I had no clue
That you could make me feel this blue
But it’s too late to go back now
I’m finally giving up
And as I write these words I begin to cry
Because you will always have my love

No comments: